Saturday, May 18, 2013

Family Economics and Discipleship Conference

We got to the hotel a day early to unpack and rev up for the conference.
Of couse, we had to hit the pool.  :)

Don't you love Sam's hair?!

Me getting ready to finish the ironing.

After swimming, we headed out for dinner.
Sam, Claire, and Nathan in the back seat

 I took a quick picture of the view from the hotel window.
 
4:15 was my wake up call each morning.  Yes, 4:15!!! It's to exciting to sleep in.
I got myself ready, had breakfast, and then helped my siblings get ready.  The first lecture was Kevin Swanson.  Our family appreciates his ministry!

We ate lunch every day in our room and then headed back downstairs.

Isaiah rode around looking dapper in his tie. I LOVE bow ties!
  
Each day ended with a family activity.  One of my favorite was the English Country Dancing Ball.
 
Me and my friend Bekah

We had a lot of fun getting together and doing her hair!
 
Here are a few photos giving a peak into our days:
 

Getting seated

Isaiah and Claire waiting for for another session to begin.
 
Mr. Geoffree Botkin sharing the importance of family vision.
 

Isaiah in suspenders  and... a  tie :)

Friends looking over the railing on the 12th floor of the hotel
 
Families going upstairs inbetween sessions

Listening and Learning 

 
 
Catching up with old friends and making new ones too!

And lastly: a fun sunglasses picture!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a good time it was! I enjoyed seeing your view of it. :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting!!! It is so much fun seeing what others take pictures of and what they have to say! :)

      Delete