Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fun with Friends and Books

Several weeks ago, my friends and I decided to have some fun! We decided to play with some books and have a photo shoot!
 
Looks at this!!

Oh my.....

Dear, dear, dear friends 
 

Very serious :D

What could I be reading?
 

Plucking a dandelion
 
 
 

Pondering.....

Sarah S did a wonderful job photographing our fun! She is an amazing photographer, as well as a friend. Sarah is a joy and a blessing to know! I am always so encouraged by her. I am sooo thankful to the Lord for my dear, sweet, friend. 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Those are some great pictures! Looks like you had fun. My favorite is the last picture.

    His Princess,
    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. aWWWWWWWWWW! Super cute...Love the Saffa girls... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Saffas as a family are wonderful :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well yes of course! Heehee! They're all so sweet! But Sam and Peter might be a bit skeptical of me saying "I love them" heehee! ^_^

      Delete